The video shows you how to do the 3-6-3 cup stack. Beginning with a stack of six cups, create a pyramid using the cups. To begin, have two cups in the right hand and three in the left, and one in the center on the table. Stack one cup from each hand on each side of the center cup and then stack one cup from each hand in between each cup so that they are on the second level of the pyramid. Stack the last remaining cup in hand on the top level of the pyramid. To take down the stack, simultaneously grab the top cup and the left hand cup on the second level. To continue taking down the pyramid, stack the cups down with right and left hands until you have two in one hand and three in the other. Stack each hand's cups on the center cup. You're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades