This video is a demonstration of how to play a drinking game called flip cup. You'll need a stack of 16 oz. plastic beer cups, a long table, and beer. First pick two teams of four to ten players. Teams stand on opposite sides of the table and fill the cups with beer. The lead players drink, then set the cup down so that part of it is off the edge of the table. Then they flip the cups so that they land upside down on the table. The next player on each team has to wait until their teammate has successfully flipped his or her cup upside down. The first team to drink and flip down the line wins. This is a fun drinking game to play at a party.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades