Learn the tricks to running a three-legged race – without ending up flat on your face!
Look for someone who is close to your height with a similar leg length.
If you're right-handed, choose a left-handed partner and vice versa, so you can both utilize your stronger side.
Stand with your partner and face the same direction with your legs touching.
Tie the rope or cloth securely around the touching ankles.
If your partner has an opposite dominant side than you, tie your non-dominant legs together.
Put your arm around your partner's waist, and have your partner do the same.
Put your untied leg behind to start the race.
Run, keeping your legs in sync.
Cross the finish line and collect your prize!
Fact: The largest three-legged race had 80 participating pairs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades