To say Steven Purugganan is fast is an understatement.
The twelve-year-old from Longmeadow, Massachusetts has won two Cup Stacking world championships, and appeared in commercials for McDonald's and Firefox.
According to Steven's Wikipedia page, he has been featured in "...a front-page article in The Wall Street Journal, a one-page article in Time magazine titled 'Stacktacular' and one in ESPN The Magazine titled 'How to Pile the Plastic.'"
What is Cup Stacking? Also known as Sport Stacking and Speed Stacking, Cup Stacking "is an individual and team sport that involves stacking specialized plastic cups in specific sequences in as little time as possible."
Sound simple? It takes a bit more skill than you may think. Take a lesson or two, and you will see... it takes some practice.
Get inspired by Steven's videos below. (His little jumps of joy at the end of each session are too cute...)!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades